you're a mystery yourself
Thursday, July 16, 2009
6:08 PM

If you go away as I know you will

You must tell the world to stop turning

Till you return again, if you ever do

For good is love without loving you?

Can I tell you now as you turn to go

I'll be dying slowly till the next hello

-If you go away



I keep your photograph,

I know it serves me well.

I wanna hold you high,

And steal your pain.

'Cause I'm broken,

When I'm lonesome,

And I don't feel right,

When you're gone away.

You've gone away,

You don't feel me anymore



We spent some time together walking

Spent some time just talking, about who we were

There's nothing like you and I

We spent some time together drinking

Spent some time just thinking about days of joy

There's nothing like you and I

We spent some time together crying

Spent some time just trying, to let each other go

There's nothing like you and I

So why do I even try?



yo! i did;nt go to schl today cause im kinda sick.. so bored... have to go to the
bloody doctore later... i hate the doctor!! DX well got nthing to say will post
later if any interesting thing happens
ciao^^

&the beauty.

me

write all about yourself here! Bold, italize and underline all you want to make your profile more stylish and interesting! (: Why not try some strikeouts?

You can even add a pretty piccy ;)


loves & hates

Put what you LOVE and HATE here.

I love alien food and bug juice :D

desires

What's on your wish list this year? :D

whisper

Insert tagboard code here! Talk non-stop :D

other worlds

link
link
link
link
link
link

reminiscence

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

- please keep the credits AS THEY ARE :] thankyou.