you're a mystery yourself
Monday, July 13, 2009
3:19 AM

“What if you sincerely believed something was true, but you were dead wrong? What if you were so stubbornly sure that you were right, that you wouldn’t even consider the truth? Would the truth be silenced, or would it try to break through?”

hey^^ im so bored!! reading fanfiction now! hehe :D today was an ok day with an
excaption.. well we did'nt do anything we just went through papers and like talked
and i got a BOF book^^ hehe(: thx kimmy! no im sitting behind natalie and she is
sitting beside elsa... sitting next to elizabeth koh... ewww... nvm... can bear with
it... XD hehe(: lao shi make us have three mo xie's gonna die next weeek... the LONG
mo xie's and the week after we have to learn a whole paragraph of some silly
thing... sigh.... PSLE sucks man... i think im gonna faint from over working myself
>_< haha! have to do celine and addy's profle book!! LALA ok let me vent my anger on
the crappy teach... ok 1..2..3.. GO! well MRS T--- YOU SUCK! I TELL YOU I CANNNOT
BLOODY SEE THEN YOU SAY THAT I JUST PRETENNDING!!! I SAY NATANYA BLOCKING ME THEN
YOU SAY YOUR TALLER WHEN IM CLEARLY SHORTER! THAT FREAKING FEMALE DOG! GAH! CAN DIE!
WTH LAH... YOU ASK IF YOUR HAPPY WITH YOUR SEAT?!?!!? THEN I SAY I CANNOT SEE THEN
YOU TELL ME TO MOVE TO THE CORNER... BLODDY HELL LAH... THEN WHEN ALETHEA ASK DUN
SCOLD AT ALL! WHY MUST FREAKING PICK ON ME?!?!! HUH?!?!!? WTH DID I DO TO YOU?!?!?!
BLEEP OFF!!! GAHHH! I HATE YOU! okok... chill... gonna die now... bitch lah... NO
WAIT THATS AN INSULT TO FEMALE DOGS! HAH!!! ! well im gonna chill and go watch a
movie now...
ciao^^

&the beauty.

me

write all about yourself here! Bold, italize and underline all you want to make your profile more stylish and interesting! (: Why not try some strikeouts?

You can even add a pretty piccy ;)


loves & hates

Put what you LOVE and HATE here.

I love alien food and bug juice :D

desires

What's on your wish list this year? :D

whisper

Insert tagboard code here! Talk non-stop :D

other worlds

link
link
link
link
link
link

reminiscence

credits

designer joy.deprived
fonts&brushes xxx
images x
image hosting x
software

Adobe Photoshop CS3, Macromedia Dreamweaver 8.0

- please keep the credits AS THEY ARE :] thankyou.